If, as a consumer, you encounter problems with goods or services you have purchased, you should first contact the seller. If this leads to a dispute and does not resolve the issue, and you are not entirely sure of your rights or what to do next, feel free to ask us for advice. The quickest and easiest way of doing this is by calling our consumer advice hotline.
If the message you send us is a:
- request for information, we will get back to you within five working days. A request for information pertains to information recorded or documented on any data medium;
- communication or request for explanation, we will get back to you within 30 days. A communication is a note in which proposals are made; a request for explanation is a note in which the sender seeks information or explanations;
- tip-off about a potential breach, we will look into the issue but will not provide any written feedback on the outcome;
- consumer claim, it will be passed on to the secretariat of the Consumer Complaints Committee and you will be contacted within five working days;
- flight claim lodged on the basis of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, the CPTSB will respond as soon as possible (within six months at the latest).
The self-service site is currently only available in Estonian. If you wish to, you may e-mail your message to us at email@example.com
If you would like to register a complaint or lodge a claim, please contact the