Such markets include:
- wholesale call termination on the telephone network;
- wholesale call termination on mobile networks;
- wholesale local access at a fixed location;
- wholesale central access to mass products at a fixed location;
- wholesale high-quality access at a fixed location.
WHERE APPROPRIATE, THE AUTHORITY WILL DESIGNATE UNDERTAKINGS WITH SIGNIFICANT MARKET POWER (SMP) IN THE MARKETS ANALYSED AND IMPOSE AND MONITOR MARKET-SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS ON SMP.
- We review requests from mobile operators to apply roaming surcharges and, if necessary, authorize roaming surcharges.
- We resolve disputes regarding implementing measures to promote the deployment of high-speed communications networks, as provided for in the Building Code. Measures to encourage the deployment of high-speed electronic communications are set out in Chapter 6 prim of the Construction Code.
- We collect information on developments in the Estonian electronic communications markets, publish it on our website and provide it to international organizations (mainly BEREC, ITU, OECD, European Commission).
Last updated: 07.04.2021